Usage - Vintorio Wine Aerator PourerUpdated 2 years ago
How do I use the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer?
Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer Usage:
1. Gently connect the air tube to the main pourer unit. Little to no force should be applied when connecting these two parts as the air tube may break if put under significant pressure.
2. Insert the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer vertically into your bottle of wine with the pouring end pointing upwards. For easy insertion, wipe the rubber gasket with a damp piece of cloth before inserting the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer into the bottle.
3. Pour your wine and listen to the bubbling sounds that are made as the wine flows through the aerator. This indicates your wine is thoroughly being aerated.
4. Enjoy your glass of perfectly aerated wine!
To use your aerator like a pro, try tasting your wine right after you open the bottle, 10 minutes, and 30 minutes after opening the bottle. You will notice that your wine tastes different every time. Now you know when your favorite wine tastes best.
Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer Re-assembly:
1. Make sure that the clear spout is pointing down (with the Vintorio Logo facing up) and the three air holes on the black plastic flow regulator unit are also facing up. * The clear acrylic piece and the black flow regulator unit will not create a leak-free seal if this is not done properly.
2. Align the rectangular nodes on the bottom end of the clear acrylic spout with the grooves on the top opening of the black flow regulator and put the two units together.
3. Hold the black plastic flow regulator unit in place and twist the clear acrylic pour spout clockwise to fasten the two units.
4. Connect the air tube to the main pourer unit and your Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer is ready to be used.
How does the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer work?
The Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer’s aerating chamber injects air bubbles directly into the wine, instantly releasing aromas and flavors. You can actually see the air bubbles in the wine being poured! For more in-depth information as to why you should aerate your wine, please visit this link.
How do I clean the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer?
To clean, simply twist and detach the acrylic spout from the flow regulator. Rinse all pieces under warm water.
* Please do not use abrasive materials as this will result in scratching of the plastic/acrylic material.
Can I use the Vintorio WIne Aerator Pourer to aerate red, rosé, orange, or white wines?
Yes! The Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer can be used to aerate all wines including red, rosé, orange, and white wines. We've even seen our Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer being used to aerate certain liquors, cognacs, whiskey, and coffee!
Can I use the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer as a bottle stopper?
The Vintorio Aerator Pourer is not meant to be used as a bottle stop and will continue to aerate if left in. Remove the Vintorio and cork the bottle as you normally would. Rinse the Vintorio after use and keep it handy for when you reopen your wine.
Can I use the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer on boxed wine?
It might be a little tricky to use our Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer on boxed wine as the pourer was designed to perfectly fit standard 750mL bottles of wine. If you're a boxed wine lover, we highly recommend using the Vintorio Omni Wine Aerator so you can pour directly from the boxed wine through the Omni and into your glass!
Does the Vintorio Aerator filter sediment from the wine?
The Vintorio Aerator does not filter sediment from wine, however, the design of the Vintorio Aerator does allow the wine to slowly settle back into the bottle by creating a regulated pour.
Is the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer dishwasher safe?
Yes, but we recommend cleaning the Vintorio Wine Aerating Pourer by simply disassembling the units and running it under warm water.